Outsource your pharma manufacturing to BiondVax
BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is a clinical stage Phase 2 company developing a recombinant protein universal flu vaccine. The R&D and production process for 7 completed and ongoing clinical trials has occurred in our labs.
BiondVax offers protein production, purification and filling services to biotechnology companies interested in producing batches for Phase 1 and 2 clinical trials in Israel, Europe, and the USA.
- GMP certified clean room manufacturing
- Production and purification of recombinant proteins
- Passed two EU GMP for investigational medicinal products audits
Batch production is supported by quality control and quality assurance teams, including all required clinical trial paperwork and documents. The company employs consultants with extensive experience in the development, manufacturing proteins.
- Fermentation process development
- Ultra-filtration development
FILL AND FINISH
- Sterile filling vials in ISO 5 room
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- BiondVax’s team is experienced in developing production processes under GMP regulation for Phase 1 and 2 clinical trials
- Technology transfer experience from bench to production
For a free consultation call BiondVax +972-8-930-2529 or contact:
- Dr. Shimon Hassin PhD. – Chief Operating Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ram Uritski MSc. – Director of Process Development and Production – email@example.com
- Zohar Gadri MSc. – Up Stream Process Development and Production – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barry Cohen BSc. – Down Stream Process Development and Production – email@example.com