By Brandy Betz | December 27, 2017
- BiondVax (NASDAQ:BVXV) will proceed with its Phase 3 trial plan for its flu vaccine M-001 after receiving advice from a European Medicines Agency committee.
- The Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use agreed to the study design and said “a single pivotal efficacy trial that provides a robust demonstration of efficacy against laboratory-proven influenza like illness could suffice for an approval.”
- The trial will take place in Eastern Europe and start before the 2018/19 flu season.
- BiondVax shares are up 3.2%.
- Previously: Biondvax Pharmaceuticals reports Q3 results (Nov. 28)